Sunday 1 December 2013

It's me :-)

Hi all.

Since this is my first post I would like to say a few words as an introduction to this blog.

As you can see
... I am a young man who likes the independence, freedom, travel and .... good beer.

I am trying to show to my children in several ways how wonderful our World is.


Photography is one way to achieve this ...
Another one is mountain hiking and trecking but it is the subject of my other blog which you can visit at below link
Mountain hiking


I am going to publish here a photos of people, architecture, landscapes, animals and other interesting in my opinion objects or situations. 

What important is - all pictures must be taken by my family members or me. 
This is also some kind of training in photography as my son is interested in photography. 
Please enjoy and do not hesitate to write your comments about pictures and/or objects.

Jacek

No comments:

Post a Comment